Be first to be notified of new listings and price drops to assist your Bermuda Property search
Sign up for propertyskipper alerts - whether you are looking to buy or rent or you just want to know what’s happening in the Bermuda Property Market - a propertyskipper e-mail alert will help you be one of the first to know when new listings come on the market and when listings have had a price reduction. You can fully tailor the alert to your preferred parishes and price range so we won’t fill your e-mail inbox with listings not of interest.
1) Go to the ‘man and key’ icon on the right hand-side of the home page - click on this to create an account by putting in your name and address and password choice - then click Register. (If you already have an account just click the 'Log In' icon at the top of the box.) You can access this area also from the following URL: https://www.propertyskipper.com/my_account/action/login
2) Once you are logged in you will be taken to a member area where you will see a box called property alerts and then create new - you can then put your search criteria into the fields - please complete every field.
3) You can set up multiple alerts (by clicking 'create new') and when you log back in you can manage them in the member area.
4) Sit back - you will now receive all new properties coming on the market in your price, parish and bedroom range as well as properties that have had a recent price drop within your search criteria range.
5) By signing up to the Member area you can also make private notes about properties, create a shortlist of properties you like and save specific searches on the site so you don't have to enter your search criteria every time you come on the site!
Any further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. Happy House Hunting.