Draw Map - The most precise property search in British Virgin Islands
Do you use the Draw Map Search Feature on propertyskipper.com?
Draw Map Search enables users to search residential properties for sale and rent on the islands by specific location - not just parish or price - and its easy to use.
On the BVI home page below the main property search box you will find our ‘Search by Draw Map’ link.
1) Simply click on the link and it will take you to our Draw Map of BVI.
2) You then toggle to ‘Property for Sale’ or ‘Property for rent’ at the top of the map
3) You can zoom in and zoom out of area of the island you are interested in searching in using the toggle button at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
4) You then click on the map to start drawing a full box in your chosen area. (You must complete the box to complete the search)
5) You will see drop pins of individual listings - you can click on these to see the property. Alternatively to the top right of the map if you click on the 'x properties found' icon it takes you to all the properties in your search box and puts them in a simple list view ordered highest price first.
6) To start again - click the 'clear' button on the top right of the map.
It couldn't be easier to search for your home in specific areas of the British Virgin Islands - happy house hunting: