If privacy is of utmost importance, then the Sunset House is the perfect match. With its open design, there's a sense of solitude but not confinement. And as a bonus, the villa's high-elevation location allows for spectacular views. Watch as the sun sets behind the island of Great Camanoe and Guana Island. With a stylish living room, picturesque dining area and master suites with private terraces, it's easy to make this villa your BVI home.
- Master suites, each with a king-size bed, large bath, and separate seating area
- Lavish bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, soaking tubs, double-sink vanities, and private water closets
- Spacious living room that opens to the main terrace
- Separate dining area
- Private plunge pool or an infinity-edge pool
- Comfortable outdoor furniture for relaxing and entertaining
- Superior appliances including dishwasher, washer/dryer, Wolf range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Endless views of the Caribbean and surrounding islands
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is an immaculately designed private island resort only accessible by boat or helicopter with a 55-slip marina which can accommodate yachts up to 150 feet. Resort dining options include perfectly prepared steak at Caravela and eclectic fare at Tierra! Tierra! Treat yourself to a massage at the luxurious Ixora Spa, or lounge by the infinity pool, which includes a swim-up bar. If you're planning an event in the British Virgin Islands, Scrub Island offers elegant indoor and outdoor venue space.
Full service resort features: 2 restaurants, beach bar, 2 pools, spa, resort boutique, state of the art gym-open 24 hrs, Dive BVI shop, concierge, room service. , on site gourmet market and Deli, full service marina, complimentary ferry service that travels to/from Tortola every hour.