Facing southwest, The Mariner House offers one of the most diverse panoramic vistas. It's a spectator's delight with views from everywhere inside and out. Watch a full spectrum of activities: the multi-level resort pool in the foreground, vessels arriving and departing the gorgeous marina, sailboats dotting the horizon from Marina Cay to Trellis Bay and beyond, and the lush island of Great Camanoe. Here you'll find living space that is spacious and luxurious, with soaring ceilings, bamboo fans, private plunge pool, and expansive terrace with space for lounging and for dining. Offering ultimate privacy, the third bedroom has its own entrance and balcony.
- Master suites, each with a king-size bed, large bath, and separate seating area
- Lavish bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, soaking tubs, double-sink vanities, and private water closets
- Full gourmet kitchen with raised marble breakfast bar
- Spacious living room that opens to the main terrace
- Separate dining area
- Private plunge pool or an infinity-edge pool
- Comfortable outdoor furniture for relaxing and entertaining
- Superior appliances including dishwasher, washer/dryer, Wolf range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Endless views of the Caribbean and surrounding islands
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is an immaculately designed private island resort only accessible by boat or helicopter with a 55-slip marina which can accommodate yachts up to 150 feet. Resort dining options include perfectly prepared steak at Caravela and eclectic fare at Tierra! Tierra! Treat yourself to a massage at the luxurious Ixora Spa, or lounge by the infinity pool, which includes a swim-up bar. If you're planning an event in the British Virgin Islands, Scrub Island offers elegant indoor and outdoor venue space.
Full service resort features: 2 restaurants, beach bar, 2 pools, spa, resort boutique, state of the art gym-open 24 hrs, Dive BVI shop, concierge, room service. , on site gourmet market and Deli, full service marina, complimentary ferry service that travels to/from Tortola every hour.