As its name suggests, The Reef House overlooks gorgeous Horseshoe Reef, the largest barrier coral reef in the BVI, providing a vibrant palette of blues. Interiors are equally spectacular featuring spacious gourmet kitchen, elevated dining area, and generous, well-appointed living room. Luxurious bedrooms offer expansive terraces with sweeping views of Great Camanoe and the dramatic outcropping of Governor's Point. And for the quintessential BVI experience, the Master Bedroom features an enchanting outdoor shower.
- 4 bedroom suites, each with a king-size bed, large bath, and separate seating area
- Lavish bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, soaking tubs, double-sink vanities, and private water closets
- Full gourmet kitchen with raised marble breakfast bar
- Spacious living room that opens to the main terrace
- Separate dining area
- Private plunge pool or an infinity-edge pool
- Comfortable outdoor furniture for relaxing and entertaining
- Superior appliances including dishwasher, washer/dryer, Wolf range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Endless views of the Caribbean and surrounding islands
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is an immaculately designed private island resort only accessible by boat or helicopter with a 55-slip marina which can accommodate yachts up to 150 feet. Resort dining options include perfectly prepared steak at Caravela and eclectic fare at Tierra! Tierra! Treat yourself to a massage at the luxurious Ixora Spa, or lounge by the infinity pool, which includes a swim-up bar. If you're planning an event in the British Virgin Islands, Scrub Island offers elegant indoor and outdoor venue space.
Full service resort features: 2 restaurants, beach bar, 2 pools, spa, resort boutique, state of the art gym-open 24 hrs, Dive BVI shop, concierge, room service. , on site gourmet market and Deli, full service marina, complimentary ferry service that travels to/from Tortola every hour.