An historical Alderney home overlooking the attractive cobbles of Royal Connaught Square. No.3 was renamed The White House in the memory of prolific writer T.H. White who lived there from 1947 until his death in 1964.
He was most famous for writing The Sword in the Stone published in 1938.
Requiring some modernising, this three storey home has a walled-in paved south facing courtyard to the rear off the kitchen. The ground floor includes an entrance lobby, a dining room, a living room, a good size kitchen with utility room off and a conservatory adjacent to the back of the house. Off the first floor landing is the principal bedroom with its en suite wet room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Stairs up to a large third bedroom with its elevated view into Royal Connaught Square and the Island Hall.