An attractive, detached home situated in a quiet lane within the parish of St. Sampson. Dating back to 1880, the property has been thoroughly refurbished and extended over previous years and now provides a spacious and comfortable family home. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, dining room, study, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility, cloakroom and sitting room with double doors out to the rear garden. The first floor offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, there is parking for multiple vehicles in a gravelled driveway, garage, storage shed and good-sized rear garden which has an abundance of mature trees, shrubs as well as a vegetable patch. A great property in a convenient location, internal viewing highly recommended.