Waterloo House dates back to circa 1860 and is a listed centrally located townhouse full of charm and character. The property is situated just a short stroll across the road from Candie Gardens and a ten minute walk down to the High Street in St. Peter Port. The accommodation is laid out over three floors and comprises, entrance hall, music room with gas fire, dining room, sun room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and utility room. The first floor offers double bedroom, family bathroom, traditional library/sitting room, bursting with character, with working fire. The second floor has a further two spacious double bedrooms with traditional fireplaces and shower room. Externally, there is a private enclosed garden and patio area. A spacious garage is located a short walk away and has a sink with water supply and electricity. Internal viewing essential to fully appreciate this period property.