- A singular and inspirational property, with picturesque Polynesian style guesthouse
- Contemporary blend of architectural styles, with luxury finishes and specification
- Bespoke interior design, quadruple garage
- Panoramic sea and island views
- Wild flower gardens and Koi pond
A residential property categorised as Part A on Guernsey's Open Market Housing Register and available for occupation by those holding a British or European Economic Area passport.
With an architectural vision that draws on an international blend of luxurious styles from African hunting lodge to Polynesian fale, 'La Maison de la Falaise' has taken its place as one of the finest houses in the Channel Islands.
Standing within cliff side bluebell woods, its elevated position above the shoreline provides far reaching panoramic views that take in the neighbouring islands of Herm and Sark - as well as the distant outline of France. A truly outstanding home, within easy reach of London and other European hubs.