- Substantial regency townhouse
- Excellent roadside presence
- Contemporary feel with retained period detailing
- Superb home office/library
- Ornamental gardens with Palladian pavilion
A residential property categorised as Part A on Guernsey's Open Market Housing Register and available for occupation by those holding a British or European Economic Area passport.
A substantial, double front, listed, Regency townhouse with ground floor wings, built in 1830 with a large Palladian pavilion standing in ornamental gardens, enclosed by granite walls next to Cambridge Park and the local shops, within close proximity of the town centre, Candie Gardens, Beau Sejour Leisure Centre, marinas and schools.
The particular charm of Candie House lies in its generous accommodation with immaculate period architectural details combined with the presence of every modern service, all in pristine condition. It is situated in one of St Peter Port's best and most peaceful locations with distant sea views from upper floors. The property has its original two pairs of gates with a horseshoe in/out drive, front garden, ample off street parking and an integral double garage. It has rear access to the walled garden from Cambridge Park via a private lane.
The accommodation includes hallways, drawing room, library, dining room, TV room, kitchen and breakfast room, utility room, workroom, vault, six bedrooms, five bathrooms, two dressing rooms, a substantial Palladian Pavilion, garden sheds and a double garage with loft above.
Travelling East along Candie Road, the property if the fourth along the left hand side. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 17 F4.