- End of terrace house with accommodation spanning over three floors
- Lovely fully enclosed rear garden
- In need of upgrading, suitable for Purchasers who do not require conventional bank lending
- Situated in a convenient central location close to local amenities
- Good on-street parking in the immediate surrounding area
Karibu is situated near to the centre of St Peter Port with local amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and shops all within close proximity. Admiral Park and Beau Sejour Leisure Centre are also just a short distance away.
A regular bus route is available from St Georges Esplanade.
The school catchment area for the property is Amherst Primary and St Sampsons High School.
This end of terrace house offers good size accommodation spanning three floors.
In need of upgrading and some structural works, Karibu will suit potential purchasers who do not require conventional bank lending.
Currently the property comprises an entrance hall, sitting room opening through to a dining area and kitchen on the ground floor. While occupying the first floor are two bedrooms, with a further bedroom and bathroom on the second floor.
To the rear, the property benefits from a fully enclosed low maintenance garden. Good on-street parking is available in the immediate surrounding area.
Travelling up Piette Road from St Georges Esplanade, the property is on the right hand side, the first after Nashcopy. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 17 G3.