- Private manor residence close to the town centre
- Substantial accommodation throughout with large reception spaces and office
- Potential for secondary accommodation on the lower ground floor
- Sea views from first floor balconies
- West facing rear garden, patio, double garage and parking for multiple vehicles
A residential property categorised as Part A on Guernsey's Open Market Housing Register and available for occupation by those holding a British or European Economic Area passport.
A prestigious modern home situated in an elevated and secluded position on the fringes of St Peter Port. Delightful gardens and adjacent woods make a peaceful and hidden away setting for those that still want to be within close proximity of the Town's amenities.