- Detached bungalow offering low maintenance accommodation
- Benefitting from lovely gardens including both lawn and patio areas
- Ample parking for multiple vehicles
- Offering scope for refurbishment or extension (subject to the relevant permissions)
- Situated in a sought after location just a short distance from the west coast
'St Michelle' is situated in a highly sought after location, just a short distance from the popular west coast with amenities including Vazon Bay, Vistas Cafe, Crabby Jack's and the Co-Op all within close proximity.
A regular bus route is available along La Mare Road.
The school catchment area for the property is Castel Primary and Les Beaucamps High School.
This detached bungalow is situated in a sought after position just a short distance from the popular west coast.
Offering low maintenance accommodation, the property currently comprises entrance hallway, sitting room with working fire place, fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property offers scope for those looking to put their own stamp on a home, along with the potential for extension (subject to the relevant permissions).
St Michelle further benefits from a garden area with both lawn and patio areas along with ample parking for multiple vehicles.
Travelling up La Rocquette from Vazon Coast Road, the property is situated on the right hand side of the corner, where the road meets Rue de la Veille Mare. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 14 C3.