- Double fronted period home offering generously proportioned accommodation
- Positioned on a fantastic elevated plot enjoying a beautiful rural outlook to the West coast beyond
- Benefitting from ample gardens and terraced areas along with a spa pool
- Parking for multiple vehicles along with a double garage
- Situated in a popular residential location near to local amenities
La Roche is situated in the heart of the parish of the Castel, enjoying a lovely rural outlook while remaining close to local amenities including Nineteen Golf Course and Restaurant, St Pierre Park, Le Friquet Garden Centre and Castel Church.
A regular bus route is available along Les Rohais de Haut.
The school catchment area for the property is Castel Primary School and Les Beaucamps High School.
This double fronted period home offers well proportioned accommodation throughout, with lovely high ceilings and large windows providing an abundance of natural light.
Providing the ability for a flexible layout, the property also offers scope for those looking for a property to put their own stamp on over time. At present, La Roche has a variety of accommodation including a sitting room, dining room, study areas, conservatory, cinema room and kitchen/breakfast room. Along with four double bedrooms, two of which are en suite.
Externally, the property benefits from beautiful garden areas of just under one acre, including lawned and terrace areas all enjoying a superb rural outlook to the West coast beyond, in addition to the heated spa pool.
Furthermore, the property offers ample parking for multiple vehicles along with a double garage.
Travelling up the Rohais de Haut, the property is the last on the right hand side before Castel Church. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page Page 16 A4.