- A rare development opportunity.
- Large, part built single storey house.
- Set on a large off road site within easy walking distance of the beach and Cobo Village.
- The house will offer about 4,000 square feet of open plan living with four bedrooms and large reception areas.
- The gardens and land amount to about 1.5 acre in total.
- Permission for tractor store with various further options.
St Vincent is situated on the coveted West coast, close by to Grandes Rocques Beach and Port Soif beaches. The property is a very short distance distance away from local amenities of Cobo village, the popular Rockmount bar and eatery and La Reunion Restaurant. The school catchment area for the property is La Mare De Carteret Primary school and La Mare de Carteret High School. A regular bus route is available from La Rue de la Saline.
A very rare opportunity to acquire a large, part built single storey house set on a large off road site, within easy walking distance of the beach and Cobo Village.
The property is built to roof stage, with windows now installed and will offer around 4,000 square feet of open plan living with four bedrooms and large reception areas.
The gardens and land amount to about 1.5 acres in total.
This is a superb opportunity for the right purchaser to acquire a prime site ready to fit out to their own tastes.
Please call for further details.
Heading inland from the Rue De La Saline, turn into Route De La Mare De Carteret. The property is half way up the road on your left hand side, accessed down a private track. The Perry's Guide Map Reference for the property is: 8B3.
Services and Notes We understand the property to be of cavity block construction. TRP 486.
Please note any total floor areas referred to within Savills Guernsey's details are provided by the States of Guernsey and are approximate only.