- A good size apartment providing accommodation over two floors
- Separate sitting room as well as kitchen/dining room
- Convenient location in close proximity to the town centre
- Good on street parking available in the vicinity
- Available as a buy-to-let investment currently tenanted until August 2022
Flat 2, Cambria House is situated in close proximity to the centre of St Peter Port, with amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and shops only a few minutes away. A regular bus route is available from Glategny Esplanade. The school catchment area for the property is Amherst Primary and St Sampsons High School.
Approached by a private entrance, Flat 2 Cambria House is situated in close proximity to the town centre. With a kitchen/dining room and separate sitting room, the apartment provides versatile accommodation over two floors which feels light throughout. There is the benefit of a utility area leading off of the bathroom and good on-street parking is available in the vicinity. Tenanted until August 2022, the apartment makes an excellent buy-to-let investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
Travelling north along Les Canichers, take a left and then an immediate left into Bruce lane. Flat 2 Cambria House is the 5th on the right hand side. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 3 L3-4.