- A substantial farm in the heart of a secluded valley in St Saviour.
- Extensive outbuildings including several barns, milking parlour and cattle sheds.
- Set in about fifteen acres of beautiful countryside, a good proportion of which surrounds the house.
- The land to the rear is south facing and sheltered making for a wonderful garden area.
- The building is in need of complete renovation, but with the right alterations, Les Padins could be made into one of the islands finest homes
Regular bus routes are available along the top of the Frie Baton approximately a 10 minute walk away.
We understand the school catchment area for the property is La Hougette Primary and La Mare De Carteret High School.
Les Padins Farm is a beautiful and historic farmstead set in the heart of the St Saviours countryside. A much cherished family farm over the years, the property includes various outbuildings and land amounting to just under fifteen acres.
The listed property will require modernisation and upgrading and currently offers four bedrooms and receptions including a sitting room, music/dining room, kitchen and utility.
The outbuildings are of particular note including a superb detached granite barn to the west, attached barns to the east and large milking palour/barns and tractor/equipment stores to the rear of the house. There is also a detached stable across the road to the front.
The agricultural land area is largely to the west of the property in front and to the side/rear of the house and barns, with easy vehicular access.
A rare chance for a discerning purchaser to acquire a farmstead, in the heart of the Guernsey countryside, with the benefit of outbuildings and land.
Turn from Route des Clos Landais into Rue de la Flaguee. Les Padins is at the end of the lane on the right at the junction with Rue de la Hougue Maban. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 21 G3.