- Modern apartment finished to a high standard throughout
- Forming part of the well maintained Royal Terrace development
- Ample accommodation including two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Secure underground parking for two vehicles
- Situated in a convenient central town location
Royal Terrace is situated in close proximity to the centre of St Peter Port, with amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and shops only a few minutes away.
A regular bus route is available from Glategny Esplanade.
The school catchment area for the property is Amherst Primary and St Sampson's High School.
This well-presented apartment is offered to the market in move-in condition throughout, with modern fixtures and finishes.
With generous accommodation comprising entrance hallway with storage and a utility cupboard, open plan kitchen/sitting room with Juliette balconies enjoying a lovely outlook over the Marina, two double bedrooms, one of which is en suite, along with a further family bathroom.
Furthermore the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces in the secure underground carpark.
A superb low maintenance home or buy-to-let investment.
Travelling along the sea front, from the Town Centre, the Royal Terrace Development is located just after the exit from the roundabout heading north, on the left hand side. Perry's Guide Reference: 3 L4.