- A large farmstead with outbuildings and land.
- Located in the heart of rural Guernsey.
- Set in about fifteen acres of beautiful countryside.
- A good proportion of the landholding surrounds the house.
- The land to the rear is south facing and sheltered making for a wonderful garden area.
This farmstead is situated in the rural heart of the Guernsey countryside and has huge potential for the right buyer.
Comprising a four bedroom house with substantial attached and detached granite barns and land of about fifteen acres. There are also various substantial farm buildings including milking parlours, feed stores, tractor sheds and workshop/storage barns.
The property will require full renovation and modernisation.
For further details please contact Keith Enevoldsen or Stuart Leslie in the residential sales office.