- An extensively renovated and immaculately presented cottage
- Up to six bedrooms and three bathrooms over both floors
- Large garage with scope for conversion to create an annex or additional unit of accommodation
- A beautiful west facing private garden
- Adjacent to an extensive area of agricultural land
Rarely does such a well presented and renovated property come to market in this price bracket. Both the dwelling and the garden are maintained in immaculate fashion and the house is in absolute turn-key condition.
Downstairs offers up to five reception rooms, two of which could be used as additional bedrooms for a larger family. On the first floor are three bedrooms, including the principle suite.
Attached to the house is a garage, with a generous room above which, with the correct permissions, could be adapted to create a wing or area for a dependant relative. Equally the opportunity for home working in an office space detached from the main dwelling is apparent.
Externally the parking area and garage are separated from the road by quality gates. There are spaces for multiple vehicles on the drive. The rear garden is large, and divided into different areas in which to enjoy the sun.
This is a fantastic property in a convenient location and not to be missed!