- Cosy and quaint character cottage
- Benefit of a large garden space with a rural outlook
- Parking for one car to the rear
- Situated in a picturesque location
- Low maintenance home or investment
This home is situated in a truly picturesque location enjoying a lovely rural outlook, just a short distance from south coast cliffs.
The school catchment area for the property is Forest Primary and Les Beaucamps High School.
This immaculately presented character cottage is situated in a lovely rural location.
Offering quaint and cosy accommodation the property comprises entrance porch, open plan living room/kitchen with a multi-fuel stove, bedroom with fitted furniture and a shower room. The property further benefits from a full length attic space.
In addition the property boasts a unique good size garden space enjoying a beautiful rural outlook and parking for one vehicle.