- Beautifully presented family home
- Having been recently refurbished the property offers modern fixtures and fittings
- Situated in a quiet off road position
- Good size, fully enclosed west facing rear garden
- Excellent parking in addition to a single garage
The school catchment area for the property is Vale Primary and St Sampsons High School.
Having been refurbished throughout in recent years this property is presented to the market in true move in condition, enjoying modern fixtures and fittings.
Offering generous and well proportioned accommodation, the property currently comprises entrance hallway, fully fitted kitchen, good size conservatory, sitting room with bi-fold doors to the garden and a study/fourth bedroom on the ground floor. While occupying the first floor are three double bedrooms (one en suite) along with a further family bathroom (both of which were renewed in 2022).
To the rear of the property is a private, fully enclosed west facing garden area benefitting from both lawn and a composite decked area.
To the front of the property is ample parking for multiple vehicles, in addition to the single garage.