This beautiful Town house was built in 1809 as the Guernsey resident of the Seigneur of Sark. Recently renovated and refusbished many original features have been kept and incorporated into the new home which now provides 21st century comforts including the addition of a supberb leisure suite with gym, home office and pool room. Externally there is a walled rear garden which has been attractively landscaped and enjoys a high degree of privacy. There are also excellent parking facilities plus a double garage with direct access from the house. Permission is in force to buil a seven car garage if desired.