Search Property Services
Frith Real Estate
City of Hamilton
57 Front Street,
How is Frith Real Estate different?
- 2% Commission paid by vendor (seller) to Frith Real Estate as Listing Agent
- Frith Real Estate sells directly to buyers at no additional commission. OR,
Traditional Bermuda Real Estate Model
- Buyer brings their own agent and the buyer compensates that agent
- Vendor pays 5% commission to the Listing Agent
- If the Listing Agent finds the buyers the Broker retains the entire 5% commission
What is wrong with the traditional model?
- If another Agent finds the buyer, the Listing Agent and Selling Agent (who introduces the buyer) split the commission 50/50
- It's too expensive. For example, on a $2 million property, the vendor would pay $100,000. Frith Real Estate would charge $40,000 (60% less)
- The agent representing the buyer is paid by the seller, and therefore that agent legally represents the seller, not the buyer
Frith Real Estate Bermuda. Platinum Service. 2% Commission.
- The listing broker has an outsize incentive to sell the property to a buyer who is also using their agency's service, which creates conflicts and often is not in the best interest of the vendor.
- Residential Sales
Commercial & Land Sales
Submit your company to our directory >