An exclusive estate of historic significance located in sought after central Paget Parish comprising of four acres of gracious grounds. The two storey main house, built in 1700’s for Colonel Francis Jones, was built using the finest materials such as Bermuda Cedar throughout with noted features like high ceilings with beautiful cedar beams, large raised fireplaces and paneled walls and wood floors. The Bermuda cedar staircase to the second storey is original and a classic example of fine workmanship. Upstairs you will find the three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library. All are bright rooms with plenty of light and ventilation allowing a constant breeze. In addition there is a beautifully renovated two storey cottage included of the same vintage with three bedrooms located just far enough from the main house to ensure privacy. Also on the property is a huge garage. Of the four acres there are two lots that could be sold separately or used to build on if one wanted to keep family property. This property has been lovingly maintained preserving the true charm and character.