How do I create a new property alert on propertyskipper?
Did you know you can get tailored property alerts sent to you every morning so you can make sure you won’t miss out on that dream property for sale or rent. Setting up an alert is easy and you can change or cancel it at any time as your property search progresses. Below is an easy step by step guide to how you can create your new property alert.
1) Firstly you will need to sign up for an account - this is easy - just click on the person and key icon on the right hand side of the home page - this will open the member area (pictured above).
2) If you have an account go to the bottom and click ‘log in here’ - if not you will need to put you name, address and password in the specified fields and enter the Captcha code so we know you are a real person - then click Register.
3) Once logged in you will be taken to your member area - aside from Alerts here you will see any searches you have saved, your property shortlist and any notes you have made on properties - these can all be done when you are logged into the site. You will see the Property Alerts box on the bottom left of the member area - to create a new alert - click ‘Create New’
4) This will take you to the Create a Property Alert alert page. You will need to complete every field with your requirements - for sale or rent, desired parishes, min and max bedrooms, price range (high and low) and if you are looking at properties available to local buyers or just the internationally available market.
5) Once the fields have all been filled - click ‘Save my criteria’ and a pop up box will confirm you have created the alert. You will also receive an e-mail confirming you have created an alert. If the pop up box does not appear or you receive no e-mail - try again in case a field was not completed!
6) To go back to the member area just click on the person and key icon on the right hand side of the page again and click ‘Member Area’ at the top - you should see your new alert. If you wish to cancel it at any point you can click the ‘X’ button to delete. If you wish to change just click on the gold text under the alert title and then you can change the price, parish, bedroom number etc.
7) Sit back and every morning if a new property matches your criteria it will be e-mailed directly to your inbox - home search made easy !!
Should you have any questions on creating an alert contact email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.