What information do we collect?
When you use register with propertyskipper.com, you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your email address, so we can keep you informed.
When visiting our website, like many websites, we use "cookies" (a small file that is stored by your browser to recognise you and store your preferences) on your computer. This helps us to make your visits more personalised and also simplifies the signing in procedure. You may be able to adjust the settings on your browser to prevent websites from using cookies but some of the Services may not work if you do so. We may also log information from your computer including IP address, the existence of cookies, number of pages viewed etc order to allow us to monitor and improve the service we provide to you. This data is anonymous and we cannot identify you from the log information.
How do we use this information?
We use the information we collect to provide your with services and to communicate with you.
We may use this the information we collect about you in a number of ways:
- Keep you informed with information relevant to your interests
- Improve our services
- To improve our own marketing and promotions and to provide a more personalised service
- Pass your messages on to our advertisers and help them provide more personalised services to you
- Provide information services to relevant third parties
We do not rent or sell personal information and we will only share your information in the following circumstances:
- When you have consented or directed us to share the information.
- With service providers or affiliate companies who perform services on our behalf.
- In order to satisfy any requirement under the law or to protect our rights or prevent any concerns relating to fraud or security.
- In the event of a merger or sale of all or part of our business whereby personal information may be transferred as an asset of the business.
We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
If at anytime you wish to opt out of receiving communications from us, just follow the instructions at the bottom of any emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Third parties and affiliates