Meet the Agent - Kenneth Richardson - Coldwell Banker Bermuda RealtyThis month propertyskipper.com interviews Kenneth Richardson, Rental Representative, Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty. Kenneth discusses his enjoyment when finding the perfect homes for families, his favourite rental listings on the market currently and his top 3 tips when looking for a rental.
1) How long have you been a Real Estate agent? I’ve been a rental agent for over three years though I’ve worked with the company for almost thirteen years.
2) Why do you like working Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty? There’s always support and encouragement to continuously challenge and improve yourself among the staff and management team
3) What is the favourite part of your job? Being able to find the perfect home for a family. For example, I had worked with one family for months to find their dream house and eventually they did. I found them a home that fitted all of their needs, even their youngest daughter who always wanted her own room and it had to be pink, which coincidentally, this listing had a pink bedroom. Her face lit up and the family immediately took the place. That was two years ago and I still see the family and the little girl keeps running up to me to thank me – it’s a great feeling!
4) What is your favourite property on the market right now? There’s a home on Jacob’s Point Road in St. David’s that no matter how you try, pictures cannot do the property justice. Nicely furnished, spacious and not overly done with the fixtures. Really love the upper floor as it is the entire master suite that has not one, but two balconies that you can either enjoy panoramic views. It has a very warm feeling to it.
5) What property on the market right now, in your opinion, do you think is really good value? I have a large 2 bed property in Hamilton Parish called Endurance Unit 2. Tiled throughout with huge open plan kitchen/dining/living room with top of the line fixtures and appliances and easily accommodate a family of three or four. Only at $2,600!
6) How do you see the Bermuda property market over the next 12 months? I believe we will see a continued increase of activity in the market as there are signs that the economy is at the beginning stages of turnaround.
7) What are your top 3 tips when looking at a potential new home? Don’t overstretch your budget when looking for a rental, be willing to compromise on certain amenities and don’t completely ignore the extreme ends of the island as there are some fantastic properties out there!
8) What do you think of propertyskipper.com (we promise not to edit!)? It’s a great tool for prospects to look around to see what’s available and for landlords it can also be used to do a basic comparison as to what’s available on the market that’s similar to what they are trying to rent or sell.
You can contact Kenneth by calling (441) 247-1827 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org