Meet the Agent - Rhonda Casling - Rego Sotheby's International Realty
This month propertyskipper.com interviews Rhonda Casling, Sales Associate, Rego Sotheby’s International Realty. Rhonda shares her thoughts on the Bermuda property market, her top tips for house hunting and why Rhonda enjoys being a Real Estate Agent at Rego Sotheby’s...
1) How long have you been a Real Estate Agent? I joined Rego Sotheby’s as a Sales Agent 15 years ago and continue to love it.
2) Why do you like working for Rego? I work with an amazing group of professionals who allow me to offer the benefit of not only my services but theirs as well.
3) What is the favorite part of your job? The majority of my business is repeat business which is such an honor. Buying or selling a home is one of the greatest financial decisions most people will make and as such my goal is to be there for whatever they may need to assist, recognizing each sale and each person are different. My clients truly are my extended family and I want to be there to help alleviate the stress as much as possible.
4) What is your favorite property on the market right now? There are some fabulous properties on the market so very difficult to label a ‘favorite’.
5) What property on the market right now, in your opinion, do you think is a really good value? There are quite a few that stand out in my mind and would depend on the Parish and price point you are looking for.
6) How do you see the Bermuda property market over the next 12 months? I am seeing more confidence in the market with a steady increase of interest, which has resulted in sales. I see Sellers putting more into their homes to get them ready to sell; with Purchaser’s coming to the table very informed and educated on values.
7) What your top 3 tips when looking at a potential new home? LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Seriously, I can not stress location enough. You can always fix the house – not so easy to change the location. 2nd thought would be to think of 5 year intervals – you should be able to see yourself in the home for at least 5 years. My last would be to make sure to surround yourself with people knowledgeable of the market; your Agent should be strongly educated in the market so to help you narrow down your search.
8) What do you think of propertyskipper.com? I believe the idea of having a central location of all properties for the public to do a one stop shop is brilliant. I am seeing more and more people being driven to the site which is an easy site to navigate.
You can contact Rhonda at (441) 335-9517 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org