Meet the Agent - Samuel Brangman - Century 21 Bermuda PropertiesThis month propertyskipper.com interviews Samuel Brangman, Sales Associate, Century 21 Bermuda Properties. Samuel shares his thoughts on the Bermuda property market, why he enjoys working for Century 21 Bermuda Properties and his top tips when looking for a potential new home...
4. What is your favorite property on the market right now? Kitchener Close, Sandy’s. Property is well priced entry level… (click link to see property)
5. What property on the market right now, in your opinion, do you think is really good value? Kitchener Close, Sandy’s above.
6. How do you see the Bermuda property market over the next 12 months? I see the market bottoming out or stabilizing over the next 12 months forecast to 18 months. Though some properties remain overvalued based on potential appraised valued due to economic conditions, there are properties out there that would provide an excellent investment return. If in the market for a property, I would focus on equity value and buy now before a market upswing and a return to property appreciations occur.
7. What are your top 3 tips when looking at a potential new home?
1) Sacrifice and save your money. The larger the down payment, the better.
2) Look for potential opportunity for an equity purchase (buying property with value attached).
3) Your first home does not have to be your dream home. Get into the market, build equity and grow you equity.
8. What do you think of propertyskipper.com (we promise not to edit!)? Propertyskipper.com is a useful and central tool to use re MLS listings. Best tool available re For Sale comparables. An added feature should be a section on island-wide property sales to-date to use for comparable purposes.
You can contact Samuel at (441) 504-8727