Property Viewings To Recommence In Bermuda
Agent property viewings are now recommencing in Bermuda, the Chamber of Commerce Real Estate Division have confirmed. All viewings will be under strict guidelines as set out by the Chamber below. Please note that the physical offices of agents will not be open until phase 3, so please contact the listing agent of the property by e-mail, phone or through the agents website or propertyskipper. The agent will then contact you to confirm viewing arrangements.
For the foreseeable future, to protect yourself, your family and friends, property viewings should take place subject to the following:
- Viewings must be strictly by appointment.
- All participants must complete and electronically submit the COVID19 Safety Declaration before coming to the property (your agent will provide you with this form). Please note - It’s important the visit is paperless. Flyers and property info should be received and printed prior to the showing. The Declaration should be filled in and sent back electronically before the viewing commences.
- To restrict unnecessary risk, prospects will be required to provide proof of ability to purchase or a completed tenant application form prior to coming to the property.
- Only one agent and 3 participants will be able to enter the property and unless they are from the same household they must remain 6 ft apart.
- Masks, sanitizer, gloves, shoe covers should be correctly used.
- The home occupant/s may NOT be present in the property during the viewing.
- Attendees must wait in their car until agent advises they can enter
Many agents are also offering clients who may feel uncomfortable physically viewing a property at this current time, a virtual showing where the agent will provide a real-time live one on one showing via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype or Facetime - please contact your agent for further details.
Should you have any questions on the viewing restrictions currently in place, please contact your agent who will be able to assist and please do… stay safe.